Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Belly Dancing

Last night Bailey and I took our first belly dancing class. (It is a five week class.) Belly dancing is way hard.Especially when you have to walk and shimmy at the same time. It's not so bad doing isolated movements, but when you have to do a combination of moves at the same time, while you are walking, it's hard. I worked mussels I didn't even know I have in my lower back, butt, and stomach. After one hour of dance it was really hard to walk home. It was like we rode a horse for an hour, and just got off of it. By the way, we walked home because the class is only two blocks from our home. I need to practice a lot before next Monday. It was great daughter, mother bonding time. We laughed so hard at ourselves. It was great.
Before I go ... the soda pack didn't work so well. I broke down and gave Alec a dollar.

No comments:

Bailey & Kailey

Bailey & Kailey
Movie Stars