Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Update

WOW!!! It has been a long time since I updated my blog. Summer is going by really fast. The kids start school July 28. So this weekend we will be doing back to school shopping.
Alec, went Cub Scout day camp for 3 days. Bailey, went to Girls Camp for 5 days. Edward, went to Boy Scout camp for 8 days. My niece, Marina, came out from CA, to stay with us for awhile. Her mom, Aunt, Uncle, and sister drove out to pick her up, and stayed with us for the weekend. Of course we have been doing a lot of swimming. We also went bowling and couple of times.
Juan, bought me an early birthday present. My new bike I have been wanting.
We just laid low for the 4Th of July. That was the first weekend no was here, my kids were all home.
The slide show will just be highlights of the summer so far.

No comments:

Bailey & Kailey

Bailey & Kailey
Movie Stars